More of CN Europe Development Studio. Back in early 2009, I've helped the talented Charlie Bean on his project: " COSMO ". This was an interesting and very funny one, which was developped as twenty-two minutes episodes, telling one big story throughout, which is pretty rare now in animated TV shows. The series follows the journey through space of a regular and unadapted family...in charge of the secret of the universe. Despite the qualities of it, the project was shelved. We chose to do the opening sequence of the full animatic, as a fully fleshed out test to show how the series could look like. Only the main character was made in 3D for time and budget reasons. As the first 3D project of the studio, I was responsible to hire a small team to complement my skills. I supervised the sequence, animated it, did most of the compositing and kept an eye on the schedule. This was a rich experience and challenge for me to find the right people and forsee their potential in the a...
Comments
Post a Comment